Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Food Therapist

Welcome to the Food Therapist Blog - A self proclaimed Culinary Connoisseur.

I've been cooking for the last few years extensively. I would say within the past two or so years I have really tried to push my culinary limits experimenting in many different areas of the cooking world and attempting to create flavor profiles and dishes I have never been able to obtain. Within the past year I have become very comfortable with many of the basic cooking techniques and am continuing to grow as a cook. I have developed an evolving look on food and the way it interacts with my world and plan on sharing these views with you through out the following blogs. My girlfriend and I have also started a blog together, Couple's Food Therapy, where we will both look at our food experiences and comment on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment